Things to Consider Before Buying a Juicer Machine
A glass of fruit juice gives you a handful of health benefits. Fruit juice is easy to digest, and it gets absorbed quickly in the bloodstream. According to health specialists, drinking different fruit juices every day can fulfill the demand for vitamins and minerals by as much as 95%. Moreover, fruit juices taste more delicious when some other healthy ingredients are added to them. But, how can you get the juice to use every day if you don’t have a juicer, or you don’t know how to get one? Keep reading.
Why Do You Need A Juicer Machine?
Buying a juicer machine can benefit you in several ways. It can cut the cost of buying juices from the store, you can be habituated to have juices on a daily basis, and you can choose what to add to make it more delicious and healthy. Most stores bought juices are made with excessive sugar, harmful color, and other preservatives. These can be harmful if you drink too much for a longer period. Homemade juice confirms that you have healthy juices for a healthy life.
Some factors should be in your consideration if you have interests in getting a juicer. You might buy a juicer machine which only perfect for a single task. Different types are there to overwhelm you. So, for making the right choice follow our guideline where we have discussed all the considerable factors before buying a juicer machine.
Choose The Perfect Type Of Juicer Machine
Do you want to buy an orange juicer machine or a carrot juicer machine? The choices are many! If you go through some product specifications of different juicer machines, you will easily realize that they are not the same. There are many differences in their speed, wattage, setting, and accessories. There are also powerful commercial juicer machines that promise to perform a speedy job. So, how should you choose for yourself?
At first, you have to learn that, there are two major types of juicer: Masticating and centrifugal.
- Masticating Juicer Machine: Masticating juicers machine is also sometimes called the cold press juicers. These juicers are designed to squeeze fruits and vegetables to extract juices as much as possible. These juicers are slow speed juicers, and you will require a decent amount of time to complete the juicing procedure. The general speed of a Masticating juicer is 45 RPM (Revolution per Minute). The slow procedure has also got some health benefits. It creates less oxygenation and also prevents loss of nutrition. So, for leafy greens use this type juicer machine to preserve the nutrition value. Being not much speedy, these juicer machines also work in low noise preventing sound pollution. One drawback here is that these machines are relatively pricier.
- Centrifugal Juicer Machine: The most juicer machine you see in different households and departmental stores are centrifugal juicer machine. Being low priced and speedy performance these machines are highly appealing to most users. These juicer machines grind fruits and vegetables by spinning them at very high speed. The overall speed of a centrifugal juicer is around 10,000 RPM. According to a lot of health specialists making juices in this way makes the loss of vitamins and minerals. These juicer machines are also pretty noisy.
Price is an important factor while buying your juicer machine. From a low quality to premier juicer machine, price may range price from 40 USD to more than 2000 USD. Most commercial juicer machines have a price tag with more than 300 USD. So, spend wisely according to your need and commitment. Different juicer machines have different functionalities. However, the one most important output is the extracting juice from various vegetables and fruits.
So, for beginners, a juicer machine within $100 is a good choice. It will serve your purpose nicely. However, if making juice is your regular habit, go for a premium product. It might be pricey but will deliver top-notch performance.
Multipurpose Juicer Machine with Attachments
Juicer machine can be more than just a juicer machine. With the right type of juicer machine and perfect attachments, you can not only make juices but also grind coffee, chop garlic, extrude spaghetti and much more.
The multipurpose model comes with different food processors and attachments to allow you to do other necessary household chores. However, a good quality multipurpose juicer machine is way pricier than ordinary juicer machine. So, if you do not require multiple tasks to be done with a juicer machine, go for simple and ordinary ones. They will be cost effective as well as easy to maintain.
One or Two Speed
Most ordinary juicer machines consist of the single on/off switch; hence they are a one-speed machine. However, there are also some quality juicer machines with two speeds option. For example, some Breville juicer offers two-step speeds for extracting juice out of fruits and vegetables. The slow speed is highly efficient for green leafy vegetables and soft fruits. On the other hand, the high speed is particularly useful for hardened fruits and vegetables.
Buying two-speed juicer machines will provide you with the flexibility of using a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. One thing to remember that, two-speed juicer machines are relatively pricier than one-speed ones.
How Much Time Can You Keep Your Juice?
It might be an odd consideration while buying a juicer machine. Well, it is not. For most types of juices, preserving quality depends on procedures they are prepared. Typical centrifugal juicers produce heat while making juice which causes oxidation. This oxidation is a reason to compromise freshness of fruit juice. That’s why it is said that you should consume juice immediately that is made using a centrifugal juicer.
On the other hand, masticating juicers produces no oxidation while making juices. That’s why they can be preserved for about 24 to 48 hours after preparation. There is also some best quality masticating juicer brands who claim that juice made from their machines can last up to 72 hours.
So, if you are the one who loves to make a lot of juices and want preserve for later consumption, masticating juicer can be an ideal solution for you.
Cleaning and Maintenance Convenience
Extracting juices from fruits and vegetables are a messy business. After making and serving the healthy fruit juice, there will be a lot of clean up procedure left for you. It’s a common scenario of most kitchens. So, why do you need this information before buying a juicer machine? Well, there are some juicer machines which produce less amount of mess, and some are easy to clean. Like, some top quality Breville juicer produces less leftovers and easy to maintain and clean because most of the parts of Breville juicers are detachable and also dishwasher safe. They are also compact which makes them easier to use and store in pot racks.
Buying a juicer machine is not that hard to work. You can do it even while sitting at your home. However, finding out the best one for you can be tricky, as the collection of different juicer machines is huge. There are even smoothie machines out there if you consider drinking smoothies over juice. They produce thicker drinks and preserve most nutrition values.
In this article, we tried to focus on different functionality, price, and usability of juicer machines so that you can choose what best for you. We believe that we achieved that goal. Please send a note if anything comes to your mind.
Products You May Consider
Bestseller No. 1 MUELLER Juicer Ultra 1100W Power, Easy Clean Juice Extractor Press Centrifugal Juicer Machine, Wide 3” Feed Chute for Whole Fruit Vegetable, Anti-drip, for Fruits and Vegetables, BPA-Free
- WHY THE MUELLER ULTRA JUICER - Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the 1,100 watt punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in just 8 seconds with no clogging and less foaming.
- DUAL-SPEED VERSATILITY - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- CLEAN-UPS ARE A SNAP - BPA FREE MATERIAL - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- EXTRA LARGE 3" FEED CHUTE - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3" feed chute which avoids spillage.
- EUROPEAN ENGINEERED - AMERICAN GUARANTEE - 100% 2 Year Warranty so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
Hot New Items