A well-built, hygienic sink helps you preserve the soundness of the health of your family. It is not easy to dispose of all the wastes and garbage regularly. No worries about hygiene! Cleesink air switch has brought to you a perfect solution to your problem. We have brought to you a Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review to inform you of the fundamentals of the kit.
Many of us hesitate to use a new product if it is difficult to install and use. But, users prefer this air switch for its easy installation. It can be mounted easily to your sink or counter top. Also, it is designed to enrich the functionality of your sink. Let’s continue to read this Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review to know everything else about the switch kit.
1. Performance and Convenience
Cleesink air switch is said to be a versatile product because it is usable with just about any model from any brand that sells garbage disposal units. It has two-button options.
Along with these features, the air switch also includes a power module, 5-feet long air tube, 3-feet long power cable, an air switch button, and a set of screws. The switch button has only one button as many buyers have liked it that way.
2. Easy to install and operate
Cleesink disposal air switch can be simply installed to any sink or countertop. But for your ease we have included the measures of installing the air switch which are as follows:
- Mount the push button either directly through a standard sink hole or by drilling a 1-1/4-inch hole.
- Then, you should place the rubber gasket between the push button and the top of counter.
- To make it a watertight seal, you need to tighten the plastic nut.
- There is an optional stainless-steel washer for sink openings, which is larger than 1-1/4-inch in diameter. You may need to fix it between the push button and rubber gasket.
- After then, you should attach the air tubing item between the push button and the power module.
- Push the tubing tightly on the molded prostrations.
- Then, plug power the module into the grounded 220V/120V AC outlet which can be continuously energized.
- Now, plug the disposer cord into power module and press the push button to check if the switch turns the disposer on and off.
- Check if the control system is working properly before you use the unit.
Finally, press and release the switch to turn the disposer on. To turn the disposer off, press and release again
This was all about the installation and operation of this air switch. You should also keep in mind that disposer may start when the cord is plugged into the power module. So, push the countertop switch button once to stop it.
As mentioned earlier, the air switch is completely safe. It is just a replacement of the traditional air switch which was susceptible to danger and risk.
The Cleesink disposal air switch is small and has a fine design that suits your sink or countertop. The quality of the switch is appreciable too. It comes in a variety of colors, such as: brushed, polished, copper, white, black, yellow, grey green, blue, grey, and brown.
In this Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review, we have tried to give you a solid idea about the utility you may enjoy from Cleesink air switch. We believe it is a product worth your budget and considerations.
If you face any problem turning off the disposer, we suggest you to carefully go through the operating procedure mentioned in this Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review. Happy Buying!!!