A well-built, hygienic sink helps you preserve the soundness of the health of your family. It is not easy to dispose of all the wastes and garbage regularly. No worries about hygiene! Cleesink air switch has brought to you a perfect solution to your problem. We have brought to you a Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review to inform you of the fundamentals of the kit.
Many of us hesitate to use a new product if it is difficult to install and use. But, users prefer this air switch for its easy installation. It can be mounted easily to your sink or counter top. Also, it is designed to enrich the functionality of your sink. Let’s continue to read this Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review to know everything else about the switch kit.
1. Performance and Convenience
Cleesink air switch is said to be a versatile product because it is usable with just about any model from any brand that sells garbage disposal units. It has two-button options.
Along with these features, the air switch also includes a power module, 5-feet long air tube, 3-feet long power cable, an air switch button, and a set of screws. The switch button has only one button as many buyers have liked it that way.
2. Easy to install and operate
Cleesink disposal air switch can be simply installed to any sink or countertop. But for your ease we have included the measures of installing the air switch which are as follows:
- Use the sink hole or drill a 1-1/4-inch hole to place the push button
- Place the rubber gasket between the top counter and the push button.
- Make a watertight seal by tightening the plastic nut beneath the sink counter
- There is an optional stainless-steel washer, which is bigger than 1-1/4-inch in diameter. You may need to place it between the push button and rubber gasket.
- After then, you should attach the air tubing item between the power module and the push button
- Push the tubing firmly on the molded prostrations.
- Then, plug in the power module into the 220V/120V AC outlet
- Plug in the disposer cord with the power module and press the push button to check whether the push button on/off the dispenser.
- Check proper functionality of the controlling system before starting using the dispenser.
Finally, to turn the disposer on- press and release the switch button. To turn off the unit-do the same thing.
This was all about the installation and operation of this air switch. You should also keep in mind that disposer may start when the cord is plugged into the power module. So, push the countertop switch button once to stop it.
As mentioned earlier, the air switch is completely safe. It is just a replacement of the traditional air switch which was susceptible to danger and risk.
The Cleesink air disposal switch is small and has a fine design that suits your sink or countertop. The quality of the switch is appreciable too. It comes in a variety of colors, such as: brushed, polished, copper, white, black, yellow, grey green, blue, grey, and brown.
- Item Weight: 1.1 Pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.1″ X 4.6″ X 2.6″
- Size: Long
- Color: Brushed Chrome
- Batteries Included: No
- Easy installation
- Superior performance
- Difficulty in turning off the disposer
In this Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review, we have tried to give you a solid idea about the utility you may enjoy from Cleesink air switch. We believe it is a product worth your budget and considerations.
If you face any problem turning off the disposer, we suggest you to carefully go through the operating procedure mentioned in this Cleesink Sink Top Air Switch Kit review.