IWISS PEX CINCH Crimping Tool is an IWISS production that is well-known for plumbing, heating and domestic gas solutions for various settings. This tool comes as a kit including 1 cinch tool, 20 pieces ½” stainless steel clamps, 10 pieces ¾” stainless steel clamps and 1 Calibration tool.
The head part is made of #40 steel gives it an integrated mechanical property and makes it more durable. In order to provide you a precise service, the head part is cut with wire EDM machine. You can work with it easily as the red rubber long handle preserves 30 percent labor.
It is a universal tool to be used with stainless steel clamps of 3/8”, ½,” 5/8”, 3/4” and 1” sizes. The clamp is used with Stainless steel clamps to make PEX connections and any ASTM f2098 stainless steel clamps provided by any manufacturer. The ratchet safety release makes a fitting for PEX pipe. The tool is factory adjusted but comes with a calibration tool, for further adjustment.
Why We Liked It?
- Red rubber long handle minimizes effort
- Ratchet safety release install PEX pipe simply
- Includes integrated mechanical property and durable for #40 steel
- Flawless service for cut head part
- Ability to make PEX connections
- Handles are short to close a 1” clamp and needs a huge force
- You can take the help of others
- Slide pipes over the handle for more leverage
Besides the above-mentioned disability, there is no other problem in IWISS PEX CINCH Crimping Tool. The tool is quite handy; précised, works absolutely fine, made of fine material and also comes from a trustable manufacturer. Most of the users have a good experience with this fitting.