Put all your skillets, stockpots, baking sheets, utensils and any kitchenware in Kraus KHU100. It won’t complain about its spacious design and ability to absorb vibration and minimize the noise. Thanks to the proprietary soundproofing technology! Made of thick steel, the sink delivers smooth look with its dent-resistant treatment.
Optimal drainage is one of the first things we appreciate. The sink is engineered to handle the drainage efficiently, so users experience no instances of water pooling. Affordability has been maintained with the supply of the required accessories with the purchase.
We tried to justify the claim of the manufacturer and came to believe this sink is more than just a basic kitchen fixture considering our experiences with Kraus KHU100.
Why We Liked It?
- NoiseDefendTM soundproofing technology
- Commercial grade satin finish
- Channel Grooves facilitating optimal drainage
- Dent-resistant & durable
- Adequate space to tackle loads of dishes
- Prone to rust in a few months of use
- Rub a piece of wet pumice stone or prepare a paste of dissolved stone and apply it to the sink
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice/white vinegar and water to the sink and scrub off with a hard-bristled brush
Except for some rust on the surface, we didn’t notice any major issue while brutally using the sink. If you are overly conscious about the look, you may sometimes use a piece of soft cloth to wipe the sink walls and keep the bottom clean. Thus, you can keep this heavy-duty sink in good form and shape for years.