What You Will Get Here
- Why Use Commercial Kitchen Faucets?
- Things to Consider While Buying Best Commercial Kitchen Faucets
- How Did We Pick the Best?
- Our Top 10 Best Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- Best Overall: Kraus KPF-1610SS Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- Best Pre Rinse Kitchen Faucet: Moen 5923 Align
- Best Industrial Kitchen Faucet: Kraus Kpf-1602ss
- Budget Friendly: Fapully Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Best Wall Mount Faucet: JZBRAIN Double Handle Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- A List of 5 Commercial Kitchen Faucets We Reviewed
- Commercial Kitchen Faucet Care and Maintenance Tips
- Final Words
Why Use Commercial Kitchen Faucets?
A commercial kitchen faucet is made to be used in the restaurant and other food-related industries because of its extreme versatility, durability, functionality, and ability to withstand high water pressure. However, it can still be used in the home especially if you’re a type that loves cooking or owns a large household.
The following are some of the advantages or reasons for installing the best commercial kitchen faucet.
- It is made of strong and durable materials making it tough enough to withstand prolonged hours of usage in an industrial environment.
- An industrial kitchen faucet can handle higher water pressure which is very essential in situations that demand huge water pressure difference.
- A commercial kitchen faucet is unique in all qualities bringing a great difference to your kitchen’s setting and appearance.
- If you’re planning to host friends for a party or dinner, having an industrial kitchen faucet is the best choice to make as it will help you to complete your kitchen tasks on time.
- They’re easy to set up and use. You’ll discover that most of them come with easy to install features as well as taps that allow for ease of temperature adjustments.
- Another important advantage of a commercial style kitchen faucet is its full warranty coverage. Most of them come with at least a 5-year warranty and sometimes a lifetime warranty.
- The best pre-rinse kitchen faucet is designed to be cleaned and maintained easily. The spray heads are made of rubber making it difficult for the buildup of hard water deposits. Moreover, they have surfaces that are resistant to scratches, corrosion, rust, and fingerprint stains.
- These units come with two spray patterns that can perform different tasks. While one is the same as the regular kitchen faucet, the other is much narrower and delivers higher pressure for the removal of seemingly tough stains.
There are different types of kitchen faucets on the market making it difficult to choose the specific one for your kitchen needs. However, as you continue reading, you’ll be closer to the path of choosing rightly.
Things to Consider While Buying Best Commercial Kitchen Faucets
Commercial kitchen faucets are available in different styles and dimensions to enhance the functionality of your kitchen. Choosing the right product might be difficult due to the plethora of brands on the market. By having the following features and factors in mind, you’ll be able to shop for the product that suits your taste.
Basically, commercial kitchen faucets are available in three styles which include a widened faucet with spout and cold water and hot water valves positioned at the top. Also, is the dual handle faucet which has the spout and each of the valves mounted on one base. The third style is the single handle faucet with a single knob at the spout to control the hot and cold water valves.
2. Quality and Finish
Another important thing to consider when buying the best commercial style kitchen faucet is the quality and finish. Whether you’ll be buying one with a matte, chrome or stainless steel finish, the major thing is that it should be durable as well as blend with your kitchen. The quality and appearance of the faucet will make a great difference to your kitchen.
3. Material and Durability
Since professional kitchen faucets are designed for heavy use, they’re constructed of high-quality materials to enhance its safety of use, dependability, and durability. The plastic parts may not be very durable but the entire body is manufactured from brass which is strong, safe and resistant to corrosion.
The height of the spout is very important when considering the perfect industrial style kitchen for home and restaurant. The height should be at least between 8 to 10 inches which will depend on your quantity of servings and the available space around the sink.
5. Water Pressure
Before buying a commercial grade kitchen faucet, you should pay attention to its water pressure rating. Each manufacturer will try to create something unique and that includes the pressure rating. Ensure that the water pressure from your supply system will match that of your new kitchen faucet.
While most commercial looking kitchen faucets come with single or double handles, others are hands-free. You can choose to buy the one with a single handle which can operate both hot and cold water valves. However, faucets with separate handles are easier to operate but a little difficult to maintain. Hands-free handles are a bit different from the regular designs that you’ve been used to but will add value and modernity to your kitchen. Nevertheless, they’re mostly expensive.
The two widely known spray heads for restaurant style kitchen faucets are the pull-out and pull down spray. With this, you’ll enjoy better functionality of the unit. Interestingly, the pull-out sprayer can be used easily and helps to keep the faucet fixed. The pull-down spray allows you to enjoy better reach and maneuverability by dropping the wand at any time.
The level of coverage in the sink is enhanced by the rotation of the spouts. Many of the professional and semi pro kitchen faucets can rotate 360° while others can only handle 180° rotations. This feature is very important if you’re having a dual basin sink to enhance the water coverage.
You can choose either the deck mount or the wall mount for your restaurant style kitchen faucet. The deck mount is the most popular as it allows you to install your faucet behind the sink right on its surface. With the wall mount, the faucet is mounted on a wall but behind the sink at a given height. It is often used by large family households and in commercial kitchens with bigger pots.
You’ll require a single hole to install your professional style kitchen faucet. But if your sink has up to three holes, it can be mounted on the deck plate. Ensure that your faucet holes and the sinkhole do match perfectly to avoid the difficulty of having to drill fresh holes on the sink.
10. Warranty & Price
Best commercial kitchen faucets may be a little pricier than your regular kitchen faucets. Interestingly, there are products that are cheap but with specs that can be found with the expensive brands. However, the cheaper models may not be as sophisticated as the expensive ones.
Another important thing to note is the warranty on the product. You should buy from manufacturers that offer good warranty coverage as well as prompt response to your questions and complaints.
How Did We Pick the Best?
We started our journey of selecting the best commercial kitchen faucets by spending about 30 hours researching the web for various brands of this product. Following our online search, we were able to list out the top 20 industrial commercial kitchen faucets on the market.
We proceeded to test some of these products ourselves to understand their performance, functionality, and price to quality ratio. Since it was difficult for us to test all of these products ourselves, we engaged the services of community-based volunteers to examine these products and then provide their reports.
Moreover, we consulted with persons and experts who’d spent years with these products. They provided us with their opinion on some of the best commercial style kitchen faucet models on the market.
Our interest was to narrow our list to the top 10 best industrial commercial kitchen faucets on sale. So, we researched on Amazon and other E-shops to see if other users agree with our list through their comments and ratings.
When the volunteers sent in their feedback, we discovered that the outstanding requirements of customers from the product include style, water pressure, handles, sprayers, height, finish, material, and durability.
Thus, based on our test and research results we were able to achieve our aim by preparing a list of the top 10 best commercial kitchen faucet on sale.
Our Top 10 Best Commercial Kitchen Faucet
It might be difficult for you to choose the best commercial style kitchen faucet because of the numerous products on the market. However, by knowing the exact thing you’re looking for, you’ll be in a better position to make the right decision.
These commercial style kitchen faucet reviews will take you there.